Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Coming Soon: Closet Raid

So one thing that I think would be not only a lot of fun, but also very helpful, is to find friends and other participants that would allow me to raid their closets, get a feel for their personal style, pick out a few outfits for them, and then shoot them in said outfits. I think it would be a great way to show people that to follow this blog you don't have to go out and buy a new wardrobe, you just have to put the right pieces together. Anyone else on the same page as me?

The first person I want to raid is my friend John. This will be very interesting because we have very different styles, but this will be a way that I can prove to all of you that you don't have to shop at the same stores as me or want to dress like me to read this blog. John is 100% on board, so hopefully I can do this tomorrow and have an article up in a few days. This is going to be an ongoing theme in the blog, much like the Never Again and Thread Review articles, which I also wish to continue.

So keep an eye out for John's debut, and who knows, maybe He'll post a few articles on here talking about his own personal style. The possibilities are endless, and watch out, because I might be raiding your closet next!

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready for the closet raid! And you can so raid tony's anytime...which means in turn mine.... :D

    ReplyDelete