Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Athletic Wear


It's my personal philosophy that no matter what you are doing, there is no reason that you have to look bad. We all have our days, though, and I'm not saying that you should look perfect all the time. Even as I'm writing this, I'm sitting in a laundromat in an old tank top and possibly the ugliest pair of cutoff sweatpants that exist on the planet.

That being said, what's wrong with looking good when you work out? Why do people insist on wearing mismatched old t-shirts and ratty shorts with holes in them? Above is the outfit that I wore out running today. Black tank top, Nike black and red shorts, and my new red running shoes. Could you guess that red is my favorite color?

I'm gonna keep this short, because I honestly don't wear athletic wear that much. The trend that I have seen and liked is keeping your top and shorts a solid subtle color and let your shoes be the statement piece. I'm going to do a little more research and write a more in-depth article, but just remember that you don't have to dress like shit just because you're working up a sweat!

No comments:

Post a Comment